As a Social Media Agency we reach people with social media who wouldn’t have known you exist.
Social media is much cheaper than traditional media (newspaper ads, trade shows, events) – and it’s often more effective. But too many businesses have attempted to ‘do social’, didn’t get the results, and have it written it off as a fad.
This is the single biggest marketing mistake your business can make because…
- If you want to go to where your customer is, it’s on social media.
- If you want to talk to your customers, it’s on social media.
- If you want to grow your business, and sell goods and services, you cannot afford to overlook social media.
- Failure to invest in social media will also have negative impact on your SEO efforts. Unprofessional social media can be detrimental to your brand.
- 1 in 5 people say how good a business looks on their social channels is more important than the cost.
- A Marketing Sherpa survey found that 95% of 18-34 year olds and 92% of 35-44 year olds follow brands on social media.
- 92% of the marketing professionals have reported that social media marketing played an important role in their businesses with as much as 80% of them claiming that their inbound website traffic increased because of it – Hubspot
Whether your business is B2B or B2C, social media must be a part of your marketing mix.
Brightspark Consulting are social media specialists.
We have been delivering successful social media projects for large and small clients since it all began.
- We can help you identify the right social media strategy that will position your business for social media growth.
- We can lend a hand to lift your social media content creation efforts with our in-house video, design and copywriting team.
- We are technical experts when it comes to paid media to promote your content on the platforms; we use the full targeting capabilities of Facebook and Instagram ads, Twitter and LinkedIn ads, propelling your content to the right audience, and delivering conversions, leads, or engagements.
- And when you want to take it back in-house and learn social media to manage it yourself, we offer social media training – both online, in person, and blended.
Whether you want to use social media to become more accessible to your customers and future customers, deliver a better experience, or simply build buzz around your campaign or event, get in touch with Brightspark and let’s see how we can help.