Facebook has launched its Covid support scheme for Ireland. You have until Friday 16 October to apply. That is, if you employ 2 – 50 staff, are in business more than a year and would like some free money and free ads from the one of world’s large billion dollar companies.
Are you eligible?
What can you get?
Don’t be put off by the fact that the first question Facebook wants to know is “where do you live”. My first thoughts on this were “surely you already know”.
The most important section is the ‘how are you going to spend it section’ where the questions asked require you to paint as sad a picture as possible.
- Did your business close and if so, for how long?
- Did you continue to trade from physical premises, online or both?
- What level of revenue loss did you experience in percentage terms?
- Did you have to make any of your staff redundant, and, if so, what percentage of your total workforce did this apply to?
- Did you have to spend money making your business compliant with guidance from Health Authorities/Government?
- Have you received any other financial support to help your business during COVID-19, either government or other private funding schemes? If so, please provide a description.
Submit & Then Wait 6 Weeks For More
When the Facebook Small Business Covid Support application window closes for Ireland which is this Friday 16th October, they need a few weeks to review applications. During this time, you might be emailed for more information which will help you ‘move to the next stage of the process’.
Want To Get An Easier Grant?
And work with brightspark
Find out more about the Emerge programme below.