The work we have done for Coolree Design has had a very positive effect on their search engine rankings. SEO can take a good bit of time to get right. That is why we always quote 6-9 months to get the results desired. But for a recent client, we were able to skyrocket their rankings on Google.ie in super quick time.
- ‘bespoke furniture makers’ has moved from position #34 to #1
- ‘handmade furniture’ has moved from position #77 to #3
- ‘bespoke furniture dublin’ has moved from position #17 to #3
- ‘bespoke furniture cork’ is now in position #6 after not even being in the top 100 when we first started
There’s no Year on Year data to compare because it is a new client website, but if we take organic traffic in February and compare it to the previous period in January, it shows a 23% uplift in users sent via organic keyword search.
Items of work completed from the roadmap include:
- Moved all scripts over to Google Tag Manager (Hotjar, GA etc)
- Fixed indexing issues, modifying robots.txt, fixing issues with XML sitemaps and reprocessing them in GSC
- Fixed page rendering issue
- Installed and configured Wordfence plugin
- Fixed site architecture issues, made URLs shorter and search friendly, set-up 301 redirects
- Made changes to the main menu system to improve optimisation for ‘bespoke’ and ‘handmade’ terms
- Reviewed and improved internal linking
- Created and applied Title and Meta Description Tag Test Plan (see attached doc for URLs optimised so far)
- Set-up the keyword rank tracker
- Added ecommerce tracking plugin and configured tracking tags on GTM
Want Some Help?
Arrange a call
Get in touch on 087 799 8066, or email us and we’ll get back to you asap.