We have specially designed a course to fast track restaurants and the hospitality sector to help them as they reopen their doors. Why?
- Because it is essential they communicate with customers about how they intend to keep serving post Covid.
- Now is the time to seriously upgrade their communications, and that means getting sharper on Instagram, introducing process to social media so it doesn’t become a time consuming burden, and working out how to use ads to bring in business.
- If you keep on doing the same thing, you will not get the results you need.
Find out more about RAI Brightspark Course
What you need to know:
- There’s an online course that you can start immediately. This is your full serving of all the social media training you will ever need to know.
- We’ve added in 3 coaching sessions designed to help you complete the course. You will be given tasks to do and it keeps you accountable. These are run on Zoom.
- Throughout the programme, you can send in your plans and book in time to have specific one-on-one training with Maryrose Lyons who will review your content and progress and give you pointers on making it better.
The regular price is €900 for 9 weeks of action. But the Restaurants Association of Ireland have very kindly offered to cover some of the cost for their members.